Monday, November 13, 2006

Giuliani Takes Step Toward '08 Bid

Quoting AP:

"Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, a moderate Republican best known for his stewardship of the city after the septa. 11 terrorist attacks, has taken the first step in a 2008 presidential bid."

Wow. Another moderate Republican. If this guy (or McCain) wins the nomination, then we know the Republican party is truly lost.

I will vote for what I feel is the BEST candidate, not the one who is most palatable. When George W. was running for the nomination in this state for the first time, I did something considered sacrilegious: I voted for Alan Keyes (gasp!). He's a minority and not even from the state of Texas, but I did not care. He was like a voice in the wilderness. His morals and my morals matched perfectly.

I hope the Republicans can pull their heads out of their hindquarters before it is too late.

Here is the link to the entire article: http://apnews.myway.com/article/20061113/D8LCGC6G0.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home