Monday, February 26, 2007

My letter to the Discovery Channel

I don't know if you have seen this, but the Discovery Channel is airing a show called the Lost Tomb of Jesus. Basically, James Cameron (Titanic) has claimed to have found this tomb. There is also a tomb that refers to Jesus' supposed son (The Last Temptation of Christ anyone?).

Anyway, this is a smear piece on Christianity and so I decided to write the Discovery Channel. I encourage you to do the same and if someone finds a list of sponsors of this program, please let me know.

Here's the letter:

Wow. The Discovery Channel -- one of the last places of decent television has sunk to a new low with this broadcast. I know you are out to create money with this program, but do you have to insult literally hundreds of millions of people to do it? When are you going to do your special on Mohammed and the Muslim religion or is that not politically correct? You owe me a personal apology for insulting my Lord and Savior and until then I will not watch another broadcast on the Discovery Channel nor support any of your sponsors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home