Monday, February 05, 2007

She has the wrong stuff.

I know this is sad, but I had to laugh when I first read it becasue is was so unbelievable:

Shuttle astronaut charged in kidnap, battery case

Diapers!?!?!?!? Are you kidding me? I guess she really put those 10 years of training to go into space into practice. I know we got Velcro and polarized lenses from NASA, but Lisa...I think this is taking it to the extreme.

It is a good thing she didn't freak out while she was on the shuttle. I'm going to go out on a limb and predict she never flies in space again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Georgia said...

I thought this was hysterical, but in a sad, pathetic way. It doesn't seem like something that a highly trained and educated person would do. This guy must be something else.

2/09/2007 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home