Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ye shall know the truth...

If you look at the top of the page, right underneath the blog title you will see I have quoted John 8:32. I got the idea for the theme of this blog from a building from the college I went to. I attended Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. The building was Upham Hall (pictured below).



If you look closely above the arch are the words of Jesus. I would guess 98% of the students at the school don't know the quote is from the Bible.

It is my desire to seek the truth each and every day and that is what I hope this blog will allow everyone to discuss. The topics I blog about will either be my comments/thoughts, news stories or just plain crazy and humorous stuff which might not have anything to do with truth, but hopefully it will make us all laugh (something I think everyone needs to do more of).

Until then, here are some more pics of the beautiful Miami campus:


The beautiful fall leaves of Ohio.


A view looking back at Upham hall.


A view of South Quad.


My favorite view on campus -- looking from the sundial, across South Quad towards McCracken Hall.

1 Comments:

Blogger leisa said...

Oh my gosh...what a gorgeous campus. I want to go there. I want to be a student there and study, hmmm....what do I want to study? Something that does not require math or science.

Ooh, I know. I could study Home Ec. I'm sure my husband would appreciate that!

But seriously, I love that campus. I love autumn, and those leaves are gorgeous.

9/15/2006 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home